We understand that purchasing therapy and services for your child/youth is an investment of your time and your money. Our family-centered approach to therapy means that the staff work with you and your child/youth to achieve independence in skills as efficiently as possible.
Our staff provide you with strategies for ways to incorporate teaching opportunities into your daily lives so your child/youth has the benefit of applying skills in a variety of settings.
Please consider the funding options available when deciding to enroll your child/youth. We are happy to answer any questions you may have:
- Insurance Coverage - Many insurance companies offer coverage or financial assistance for health services such as Speech-Language Therapy. Firefly Therapy Services employs Speech-Language Pathologists who are registered with their college. All Speech and Language Therapy receipts for Firefly Therapy Services are issued with the clinicians' credentials and registration number for easy submission to insurance companies. For more information on insurance coverage, please contact your insurance provider.
- Special Services at Home (SSAH) (Extend-a-Family). For more details, visit the Ministry of Children and Youth Services' website.
- Provincial Children's Activity Tax Credit
- Jennifer Ashleigh Children's Charity
- Provincial Disability Tax Credit
- Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy
- Firefly Therapy Services Subsidies: Thanks to generous donors and a partnership with the Resiliency Project, Firefly is occasionally able to provide full or partial subsidies for families. Please contact us to inquire about this option.