Is your teen equipped to manage and make decisions without you?
This 8 week program for teens will focus on developing the skills required to:
Make good decisions and manage more independently in the community.
Weekly topics will include strategies for :
· Navigating, identifying location landmarks
· Managing behaviour in community settings
· Asking appropriately for assistance/directions when required;
· Safe and appropriate use of social media ;
· Accessing community programs
Street Smarts will include several off-site activities which will require pick up and drop off from those locations.
- Social Skills
- Teens (14 to School Exit)