It’s never too early to discover STEM. FIRST LEGO League Jr. is designed to introduce science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) concepts to kids ages 6 to 10 while exciting them through a brand they know and love − LEGO®.
Participants Get To:
· Design and build challenge solutions using LEGO® elements and motorized parts
· Apply real-world math and science concepts
· Learn team-building and presentation skills
· Build comradery and make new friends
· Share ideas and talents
· Build self-confidence, knowledge and life skills
· Participants will work with LEGO elements and moving parts to
build ideas and concepts and present them for review.
- Social Skills
- Technology Groups
- Kids (6 to 10)