Welcome to Firefly Behavioural Groups!
Our Behavioural Support Groups are planned and supported by Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA), and highly skilled Instructor Therapists. Our Behavioural Groups are designed for your child to work on skills together with like-minded friends. Creating a fun space for children to develop skills such as emotional regulation and communication. Our groups help your child take the skills learned and apply them to real life situations with a variety of individuals (including peers and therapists).
Group Packages Includes:
• Individualized goal setting
• Ongoing data collection and analyses
• Data driven decision-making with a BCBA supervisor
• Mid-term & End-term progress reports
• 2 guided parent observations
• Recommendations for generalization of skills taught in group
Behavioural Group Supports are for: Children aged 3-9 years. No diagnosis is required.
• Weekly two hour sessions
• Service runs year-round and is purchased for 12-week terms
- Spring - April-June
- Summer - July-September
- Fall - October-December
- Winter - January-March
• Daytime, evening and Saturday groups may be available
Locations: Services provided at one of our KidsAbility centres
To Register: To register for a Behavioural Support Group your child must have a current Treatment Planning Session within the last year.
*Group placement is determined through a review of the Treatment Plan, acceptance into the program is not guaranteed.
- Behaviour Support Services
- Toddlers (3 to 5)
- Kids (6 to 10)