Welcome to Firefly Behavioural Support Summer Camps!
Our Behavioural Support Summer Camps are planned and supported by Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA), and highly skilled Instructor Therapists. Our Behavioural Support Summer Camps are designed for your child to work on skills together with like-minded friends. Creating a fun space for children to develop skills such as emotional regulation and communication. Our camps help your child take the skills learned and apply them to real life situations with a variety of individuals (including peers and therapists).
Group Packages Includes:
• Individualized goal setting
• Ongoing data collection and analyses
• Data driven decision-making with a BCBA supervisor
• Recommendations for generalization of skills taught in group
Behavioural Support Camps are for: Children aged 3-9 years. No diagnosis is required.
- Monday- Friday weeklong camps with daily three hour sessions
- Choice of morning or afternoon groups
Locations: Services provided at one of our KidsAbility centres
To Register: To register for a Behavioural Support Group your child must have a current Treatment Planning Session within the last year.
*Group placement is determined through a review of the Treatment Plan, acceptance into the program is not guaranteed.
- Behaviour Support Services
- Toddlers (3 to 5)
- Kids (6 to 10)