Does you child have difficulties learning new skills? Communicating their needs? Are problem behaviours getting in the way of their learning?
If these challenges apply to your family, ABA therapy may be right for you.
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) is evidence-based treatment that is used to teach your child important skills that will help your family to reach their goals that were set in your Treatment Planning session. ABA therapy helps your child to develop positive skills, while decreasing challenging behaviours. Your child will work one-to-one with a skilled Instructor Therapist who is directly supervised by one of our Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA).
Sessions can help your child reach goals in:
- Communication (e.g., verbal, non-verbal, augmentative)
- Daily Living (e.g., toileting, dressing, feeding)
- School Readiness (e.g., imitation, following instructions & routines)
- Social & Play Skills (e.g., turn-taking, initiating greetings)
- Early Academic Skills (e.g., printing, counting, labeling letters)
This service is for: Children aged 0-9 years with any behavioural challenges. No diagnosis is required.
• 3.5 hours (one half day) per week for a 12-week term
• 7 hours per week for a 12-week term
• 14 hours per week for a 12-week term
• 21 hours per week for a 12-week term
• Service runs year-round and is purchased for a 12-week term, with an option to register to continue services seamlessly into the next term
• Daytime, evening and Saturday services are available
• Services may be provided at home*, in the community*, or one of KidsAbility’s sites:
*Travel charges extra
To Register: To register for 1:1 Behavioural Support Services your child must have a current Treatment Plan (within 1 year).
- Behaviour Support Services
- Toddlers (3 to 5)
- Kids (6 to 10)